The Merck Manual of Patient Symptoms _ It should be in your pocket.
Etiology, Evaluation, and Treatment of
88 Common Symptoms
- Etiology encompasses both common and less frequent
causes of symptoms, along with suggestive findings for
- Evaluation offers guidelines for patient history, physical
examination, interpretation of findings, and testing. “Red
flags” highlight indications of serious health conditions.
- Treatment provides guidelines covering
common therapies, including drugs and
dosages. “Key points” summarize evaluation
and treatment information for each symptom.
Authoritative and Easy to Use
- Written by 40 contributing medical experts
- Unmatched value at over 650 pages
- Informative two-color illustrations throughout
- Thorough coverage of 88 common symptoms listed alphabetically for easy access